20140924

     I found solace in a Sugar Ray song.
     It's a Sunday night, and I'm driving home from a run to the local K-Mart--positively beaming about my new deodorant purchase (I am very enthusiastic about personal hygienic products), when the 90's hit Every Morning comes on. And despite many details (including the one that it is in fact 11:00 in the evening), I think what a fitting song it is for this particular scene--me driving home with an exceedingly decent purchase after a day of (mildly) hard work. I am not one to especially pay attention to lyrics, so it does not bother me that nothing Mr. 90's Hit Singer is singing about could really be applied to my life at this point in time. But for some reason, I feel a little bit brighter about my future. Then I am struck with this sudden notion--that somehow everything will be okay, and there is a substantial comfort in that.