20120223

Trying to not let it get to me.


But I hate how just because I don't hang out with you as often, I'm all of a sudden "not working hard."
I missed three meetings TOTAL for the entire year.

And I have explanations for that: I was absent twice due to sickness and had to make up a test for the other day.
I missed ONE car wash for my mom's BIRTHDAY.

How does that make me "inactive"?
Just be honest--this does not in the slightest bit relate to the fact that I'm "inactive".
You're just upset that I can't hang out with you EVERY SINGLE TIME you want me to.
I'm busy.


I have other clubs to tend to, honors classes, and an entirely other social life.
And I HAVE to drop everything to hang out at the mall or watch a movie with you.
I have to watch out because I "might not be able to run for president next year"?
Whatever, just be honest--that I have to be friends with you in order to be elected.
I can honestly say that I've worked just as hard, if not harder than everybody in that club.
I've done sooo much.
And when I'm going through times where I'm a bit more busy than usual, you mark me off as "lazy" and a bad candidate for president.
I'm not sleeping at home.
I'm not on Facebook.
I'm not playing video games.
I'm doing other work.
Can you understand that my life is not bound to this club?
I get that I have to work hard.
But give me an example of when I wasn't.
This year, our president left, our secretary left, our PRO left, 90% of the club left.
And all of a sudden, I'm inactive?
Every single person in the club has had their days where they weren't as involved as usual.
They were all excused.
But how come, when one of the most hard-working needs a break, he is deprived of it?
I'm not saying I'm any better than you.
I'm not saying that you are lazy.
I'm not saying that the club is unimportant.
I. Just. Need. Time. To. Relax. Without. Being. Criticized. For. It.

Give me that at least.