20150406

     I stepped forward one more time until I was the furthest I could go without falling off the roof. A gentle gust blew right through me as I flirted with the eminent danger before me, and it was all I could do to not sprout wings right then and let that breeze blow me right off into the night.
   "It's funny," I said aloud,"That somewhere out there, a person is in exactly this same setting--ready to plummet to his death, because he feels too small in this unthinkably large world. Yet, here I am, feeling as equally unthinkably large as that same world--and I think I just may have fallen in love with it. Its volatility, its boundlessness, its untold mysteries. Do you think that's crazy?"
   There was no one to answer me back, though.
   Another stronger breeze pushed by, and I swear, the wings I so longed for sprung up from my back, and the wind carried me across the earth and its skies and seas--past the countless cities and people that dwelt unwittingly in one of the most phenomenal beauties of the universe.
   But, of course, just as there was no one to deny or confirm my sanity, there was no one to witness this extraordinary love story.