Let me first say that I consider myself quite practical. I enjoy working for my materialistic wants, but for the sake of others possibly wasting money on something I deem useless, here is my list (in no particular order):
1. Trouser Socks (wacky patterns preferred)
2. Wayfarer Ray Ban's (black-rimmed)
3. Plain Black Journal (Moleskine preferred)
4. Nice Ties (patterned)
5. Gatsby (Wild Shake)
6. Really Awesome Mixed CDs
7. Dinner
8. A Gilmore-style Movie Night
9. Foot Deodorant (lol, for real)
10. SweatBlock (lol again, but also for real)
11. Crest 3D Whitening Strips
12. A Sewing Machine
13. A Nice Mug
14. Gift Certificates to any of the following places:
-Movie Theaters
-Tommy Hilfiger
-UNIQLO (online)
-Amazon
-Taco Bell
15. Gilmore Girls on DVD
-Movie Theaters
-Tommy Hilfiger
-UNIQLO (online)
-Amazon
-Taco Bell
15. Gilmore Girls on DVD
16. Wool/Felt Laptop Case
17. Fried Chicken-scented Candles (lol)
I will add more as they come to me.