Two years gone by, and the infamous blogger decides to return..
I'm not quite sure why I have exactly. There's this deep feeling in my stomach, like a jar of stones have been placed there and someone's rattling them around to disturb me. My guess is that it is because I am on the verge of breaking out into the world of adulthood. But, at the same time, I feel so far away from the idea. I'm in this middle-ground--on the bridge between the real world and the world I'm comfortable with. I may be here just to hold on to the years that have brushed past me--to comfort me amid this confusion. I have begun rummaging through memories that are so far away--each of them giving off this faint glow of warmth and familiarity--and they send my mind off into ease. There is that thought, though. The one that I have placed into the box that I mark "Do Not Touch" and dropped off somewhere where it will surely not be touched until it is. Grow up. What a thought to be forgotten..