20120409

Epiphanies

It has only just occurred to me the nonsense of the trivial things I have been mulling over.
Time, for example.
I go on and on about how I have so little of it.
Yet, 90% of it is dedicated to insignificance.

With the new season, comes change.
I don't need to do carry out my life with everyday exciting sentiment.
I shouldn't do my homework because I loathe it or because I feel it is a 'waste of time'.
A chore must be done because it simply must be.
I need not look so deeply into the things that I call unimportant, because they are merely that--unimportant things.
Therefore, why waste even more of my time arguing against something so senseless?
Why not just do it and get it out of the way?

I hope this makes sense, because in my head, it really does.
I can't find the exact words for this feeling, but I feel it's something remarkable.

Haruki Murakami, what have you done to me?