20111117

this is not supposed to be a depressing post.

But wouldn't life be easier if we all stopped caring?
I mean, if we didn't care, we wouldn't worry.
We wouldn't be caught up in sadness or hate.
Or even happiness..
We'd just live, you know?
It would be impossible for us to be hurt if we all stopped caring,
but--of course--at the price of losing joy as well.
School wouldn't matter, work wouldn't matter, love wouldn't matter.
Life wouldn't matter.
And death, too.

I sometimes wish I lived in a world like that.
Though bland, it'd be care-free, relaxing.

But then I stop and think of that feeling you get when you win a game of jan-ken-po.
Or that moment right before your lips touch another's.
Or when you cry and cry and cry for hours.
Or how you come home angry and beat the living crap out of everything in sight.
It's sort of beautiful, you know?
Emotion, that is.

This is not supposed to be a depressing post.
It is simply an observation based on what I know of the world.

P.S. Excuse the fact that this post isn't well-written. I was more of trying to get the thought across, rather than play up my writing skills.