20111126

I wish.

School.
I hate it soo much.
I'm never going to need to know the circumference of a circle, what a scarlet A represents, or how the world was millions of years ago.
And the worst part is--it's never going to stop.
After more than seventeen years of schooling, I'm going to have to spend the remainder of my years working, until I'm old and unable to do everything I want.

I feel like I'm wasting time.
Time that I could be using to make my life worthwhile.
Good grades, excellent extracurricular activities, terrific citizenship--does it matter in the long run?
I don't want to be met with Death, wondering "what could have been" if I hadn't wasted 17+ years of my life sitting in a classroom when I could have been out there in the world--experiencing all those things I learned about.
I want every moment of my life to count.
I want every moment to be spent excitingly--whether it be one of complete agony or one of utter joy.
I want to spend it in any way but the boring way.
I hate these boundaries.
I want to break the chains that hold me here, so I can live--really live--and make those lives you see in books and movies a reality.
I wish.
Oh, how I wish...