Haha, I do not know how clear I can make it, but I can never not be your friend.
We are the KARTS Brigade.
We are the weirdos who run around and get caught by the staff at school.
We are the ones who make up the stupidest handshakes and make them look cool.
We are the duo that everybody wishes they were.
We are the craziest dance pair in the world.
We are the two best bloggers in the world.
Us.
Just me and you.
You know why you're my best friend?
Not because we like all the same things, not because we both absolutely love Pokemon, and not because we are in the same clubs or whatever.
You're my best friend because I want you to be my best friend.
Because I can tell you everything that goes on in my head and not feel like I will be judged at all.
Because almost no one can make me laugh like you can.
Because, even if we have the biggest fight in the world, we can look back at it and smile.
You are far from a bad friend.
You are the absolute best friend that I have ever had.
Sometimes, I feel inferior to you when it comes to this friendship.
I feel as if I don't do my part well.
I mean, half the time, I just sit around and talk about myself while you're going through hell, and I don't even stop to ask you if you're all right.
So, I guess our feelings are mutual right about now, eh?
Haha, I was silly for being upset about that, I really was.
It was just that I reeeeeaaaaally wanted to hang out with you because we never get to outside of school (and I was dressed really well, but that's besides the point).
And Joanne, I admit, is really close to me as well.
But that does not mean that I care any less for you.
If I give her too much of my attention sometimes, I'm sorry.
It's just that I feel like nobody else in the group gives her enough of it, so I try to make up for it by giving her some extra.
Does that make sense?
And Joanne, I admit, is really close to me as well.
But that does not mean that I care any less for you.
If I give her too much of my attention sometimes, I'm sorry.
It's just that I feel like nobody else in the group gives her enough of it, so I try to make up for it by giving her some extra.
Does that make sense?
Well, I don't even know what I'm saying anymore, but I do know one thing:
Kezia, you will always be my best friend.
KARTS!..