I have already broken several promises.
They're just so hard to keep, you know?
Maybe at the moment, it'll seem easy--like you can do anything.
But not a day later, and you're already back to your old ways.
I wish that I had more integrity.
Like when I say, "I am going to be on that top 10 list this year", I'll actually get there.
Or when I tell myself, "Don't forget to exercise today", I actually head down to the gym.
I'm just getting at the fact that promises are too much for some of us.
I wish I was like a robot and would do everything I told myself to do.
It would make life so much simpler.
Oh well.
Promises already broken:
-Do all my homework
-Write in blog everyday
-Exercise three days a week
I still have a chance at completing the rest of those goals, though.
Let's hope that my promises aren't too big this time around.